Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

University Advising Center

Resources for Campus Advisors

Resources for Campus Advisors
Service Additional Information
General Education and Undeclared Advising (University Advising Center) University Advising Center provides advising for General Education and graduation requirements, and helps undeclared students to explore major options. Located in Joyal Administration Building, Room 224. Phone 559.278.1787.
Major Advising and Special Program Advising Students meet with their major advisor or special program advisor to discuss major requirements. 

Major advisors are sometimes assigned through the academic departments, while other majors have specific advising offices. Students should contact their major department.
Pre-Professional Advising Click here for information on  Pre-Professional Preparation
Graduate Program Advising (Division of Graduate Studies) The university offers 43 master's degree programs, a doctorate in educational leadership (Ed.D.), and several certificates of advanced study. Located in the Haak Center, Library 4140, West Wing.
The Campus Advisors Network The Campus Advisors Network (CAN) is a resource for faculty and staff advisors. Its goal is to establish monthly connections among campus advisors and to disseminate timely, relevant information.
How to Clear the TA1 (first semester transfer student mandatory advising) Hold This illustrated PDF document will walk you through the steps to clearing the TA1 hold.