Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

University Advising Center


A variety of forms are offered through Admissions and Records (E.g., Change of Major, Excess Units, Record Adjustment, Withdrawal, and more).

The Academic Petition form (for students who want to petition for transfer courses to count for General Education requirements at Fresno State) is not online. The form must be completed with the assistance of an academic counselor in the University Advising Center, Joyal Administration Building, Room 224 (559.278.1787).


Academic Success Workshops - A variety of workshops are offered through the Learning Center to assist students with learning strategics, note taking techniques, exam preparation, overcoming test anxiety, and more.