Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Campus Advisors Network

Forms for Students

Forms Purpose
Change of Major Form

Students need to file this form when declaring or changing a major.

Drop/Withdrawal Form This form allows students to drop specific courses or withdraw from the entire semester.
Record Adjustment Form This petition allows students to request that changes be made to their permanent academic record.
Graduation Application Students must file a graduation application during the filing period of the semester in which they intend to graduate. More information can be found here.
Student Academic Petition Form Students may petition coursework to count for general education requirements. This petition must be completed with an academic counselor in the University Advising Center located in Joyal Administration Building, 2nd floor, room 224.  Call 559.278.1787 to schedule an appointment.