Career Development Center
Help the Next Generation of Students
Due to the pandemic, we are unable to accept clothing for the Fresno State clothing closet until further notice. Please check back for updates on our website. We will be very happy to accept your donation when we are able to once again open the Closet for our students. Thank you for your patience.
Support the student Clothing Closet by donating gently used professional clothing, including:
- Two-piece, long sleeve, professional suits
- Solid colors in navy, charcoal, grey, and black
- Pants, shirts, skirts, blouses, and sweater
- Jewelry (necklaces and bracelets)
- Scarves, belts, ties
- All Sizes
Garments should be professional to wear to an interview and ready to wear, not older than 5 years, and pressed or dry cleaned.
Cash donations are accepted which allow us to purchase commonly requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
Clothing donations are accepted in the Thomas Building, Room 103.
Mentoring can take on many forms. They include:
- Career Conversations - Meet with a student (in-person or on-line) to share about your career journey.
- Mentoring - A number of our academic programs have formalized mentoring programs to connect alumni with students for a semester-long experience. As a mentor you provide students with career advise and help them grow their network of professional connections.
- Guest Speaking - Share your knowledge through our workships and classroom presentations.
- Internships - Guide a student at your place of work as they build the skills, knowledge and experience and complete meaningful projects that benefit your organization.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please complete our interest form:
Learn about all the services available to employers and post your opportunities today.