Career Development Center
WE ARE OPEN!
Students are welcome to visit the Clothing Closet in the Career Development Center in Thomas 103, Monday - Friday, between 8am and 5pm.
Donations are accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12pm and 3pm or by appointment.
The Clothing Closet provides students with the proper and professional clothing attire needed for an interview, career fair, and first jobs.
- Obtain up to three pieces of free professional clothing per year
- Items include suits, shirts, sweaters, blouses, skirts, blazers, as well as footwear and accessories (jewelry, purses, ties, scarves, and belts)
- Located in the Career Development Center, Thomas Building 103, and open during office hours.
- We accept gently used professional, workplace-appropriate attire that is ready to wear
- Clothing donations must be in good condition, laundered or dry-cleaned prior to donation
- Cash donations are accepted, which allows us to purchase common requested items such as white long sleeve shirts, dress socks, etc.
- All donations are tax deductible; receipts will be provided