Career Development Center
HireFresnoState is Fresno State's one-stop-shop for access to part-time jobs, on-campus student jobs, internships, and career opportunities. Students, Alumni and Employers (both off-campus and on-campus) have a customized portal to connect students and alumni to opportunities.
Connect to HireFresnoState.
Step 1: Visit your MyFresnoState portal and log in with your Fresno State credentials.
Step 2: Select the drop-down box called “My Homepage” and select “Campus Systems”.
Step 3: Select the HireFresnoState icon.
Step 4: New Users: Create your account with your information. Note that only the red astricted (*) information is required.
Want one-on-one assistance?
- Visit us in our Virtual Career Cafe on weekdays this summer, between 8am to 2pm online at bit.ly/FSCAREERCAFESUMMER
- To schedule an appointment with your Career Liaison, please call 559.278.2381, email us at email@example.com or stop by the virtual Career Cafe (link above).
HireFresnoState is a web-based system that allows employers to connect with Fresno State students. Created with you in mind, HireFresnoState provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of internship and career positions at NO CHARGE.
- Set parameters for your job openings.
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs or internships and when a posting is about to expire.
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants.
- Register online for recruiting events like career fairs and employer/student networking evenings.
- Much more!
To learn more about this service, please contact the Career Development Center at 559.278.2381.