Career Development Center
HireFresnoState is Fresno State's one-stop-shop for access to part-time jobs, on-campus student jobs, internships, and career opportunities. Students, Alumni and Employers (both off-campus and on-campus) have a customized portal to connect students and alumni to opportunities.
Step 1: Visit your MyFresnoState portal and log in with your Fresno State credentials.
Step 2: Select the drop-down box called “My Homepage” and select “Campus Systems”.
Step 3: Select the HireFresnoState icon.
Step 4: New Users: Create your account with your information. Note that only the red astricted (*) information is required.
Want one-on-one assistance?
- Visit us in our Career Cafe weekdays between 9am to 3pm in University Student Union Room 306 for help with your resume, cover letter, or your HireFresnoState account.
Fresno State Alumni can access HireFresnoState anytime after graduation. Click the button below to access HireFresnoState and take your next step on your career journey.
HireFresnoState is a web-based system that allows employers to connect with Fresno State students. Created with you in mind, HireFresnoState provides participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of internship and career positions at NO CHARGE.
- Set parameters for your job openings.
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs or internships and when a posting is about to expire.
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants.
- Register online for recruiting events like career fairs and employer/student networking evenings.
- Much more!
Click the button on the left to access HireFresnoState. To learn more about this service, please contact the Career Development Center at 559.278.2381.
If you are a current student, DO NOT attempt to log-in via this Employer Login link. It will lock you out of HireFresnoState. You must login via your myFresnoState portal ONLY. Please see the instructions above under the "All Students" Heading.