Cross-Cultural and Gender Center
Cross Cultural and Gender Center Retreat
The Cross Cultural and Gender Student Retreat is a three-day residential experience, in our on-campus housing, designed to facilitate a successful transition of incoming students to Fresno State. Students will be housed in University Courtyard during the retreat.
No! Housing, meals, workshops, special sessions, activities, and events will be provided at NO COST to students!
The Retreat typically happens the week before the first day of instruction. Look forward to dates being around the second week of August. However, stay up to date with finalized dates by checking this page.
Affinity groups will include African American, American Indian, Asian Pacific Islander, Cross Cultural, Latina/o, and LGBTQ+. There is a place for EVERYONE.
• Establish a sense of belonging at Fresno State
• Make connections with students, faculty, staff, and community members
• Receive assistance with financial aid, academic advising and housing
• Develop leadership skills
• Learn how to get involved on campus
• Learn how to find a job
• Increase cultural competency
• Engage across cultures
• Build a social support system and learn strategies for being a successful student
Students who participate are expected to be more satisfied with their college experience, more confident, and self-assured. They will have a strong sense of community and a social support system which will help them be successful in college.
For more information you can call: 559.278.4435 or Email email@example.com
Confidential Health Information Forms
Please fill out this form via our Qualtrics. If you have any questions please email The Cross Cultural and Center Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.278.4435. Thank you!