Services for Students with Disabilities
UbiDuo Face to Face Communication
The office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) in addition to other programs on campus, have the UbiDuo communication system available for use in their offices. The UbiDuo system is a small device to assist when an interpreter or captioner is not available and allows for spontaneous conversation. More information is provided below on the UbiDuo system, please contact the SSD office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 559-278-2811 for more information.
If you are experiencing issues viewing the video, please visit the UbiDuo at Fresno State video on YouTube.
UbiDuos are available for check-out for students registered with the Services for Students with Disabilities office.
The following locations on campus currently have a Ubiduo system available:
- Services for Students Disability Office – Library 1st floor – south wing
- Joyal Admission & Registrar Offices
- Henry Madden Library-Reference Desk
- Learning Center / Support Net – Library in the lower level
- University Health & Psychological Services
- Financial Aid Office
- Student Affairs and Enrollment Management Office
- Academic Advising Services
- Scholarship Office
- Career Center
- Center for Women and Culture
- University Student Union – Information and Ticket Office
- University Courtyard – Student Housing
- Student Recreation Center