African American Recognition Program
African American Recogniton Program
Unfortunately, we will not be conducting commencement ceremonies in May as originally scheduled. This decision, informed by guidance from public health officials, was not made lightly. We will continue to explore how and when to celebrate Commencement 2020, depending on the quickly changing situation.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO RECEIVE YOUR KENTE CLOTH. DETAILS ON WHEN AND WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR STOLE WILL FOLLOW.
WANT TO APPLY FOR THE COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD?
- Academic Achievement Award: Undergraduates who have a 3.00 OVERALL grade point average are recognized for academic achievement. Graduates who have a 3.5 OVERALL grade point average are also recognized for academic achievement
- Highest Academic Achievement Award: Students with the highest grade point average are recognized for academic excellence. This award acknowledges graduates for dedication and commitment to helping make our campus and community a better place.
- Black Faculty and Staff Service Award: The Black Faculty and Staff Service Award honor one staff, faculty member or student who has made outstanding contributions and shown uncommon dedication and commitment to the organization's mission.
We are excited to celebrate the success of African American students at Fresno State!
If you have any questions or would like to arrange for special accommodations, please email email@example.com or call (559) 278-4435.
- For information regarding important dates and events for your graduation!
- Are you thinking about attending graduate school? Deciding whether to attend, searching for the best program, and the application process can be difficult. The Career Development Center is here to guide you through the process.
- Life After Graduation: You're ready to leave Fresno State and start a new chapter! Find information about your diploma and ways for you to continue to connect and utilize a number of resources available to you as a Fresno State alum!
- Alumni Association. Your Bulldog Connection. For Life. Be a part of the celebration! Join us at GradFest, a two-day event that is your one-stop-shop for all things graduation. Pick up your Grad Box, take your senior portrait, meet with your college graduate services, and most importantly...celebrate your success because you did it!