Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Survivor Advocacy Services

Reporting Options


The role of the Survivor Advocate is to provide you with reporting options and then facilitate a safe place for you to discuss those options. The Advocate will not direct or discourage you from any course of action or the choice to not take action. 

  • Call or make an appointment with the Confidential Survivor Advocate
  • File a complaint with the Title IX Coordinator. This may result in disciplinary action through the University for the Alleged Perpetrator. 
  • File a police report by calling 911 if it is an emergency. 
  • File a police report by phone or in person at the Fresno State Police Department.
  • Send an anonymous report to the Fresno State Police Department at