Survivor Advocacy Services
The role of the Survivor Advocate is to provide you with reporting options and then facilitate a safe place for you to discuss those options. The Advocate will not direct or discourage you from any course of action or the choice to not take action.
- Call or make an appointment with the Confidential Survivor Advocate
- File a complaint with the Title IX Coordinator. This may result in disciplinary action through the University for the Alleged Perpetrator.
- File a police report by calling 911 if it is an emergency.
- File a police report by phone or in person at the Fresno State Police Department.
- Send an anonymous report to the Fresno State Police Department at email@example.com.