Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Welcome Week

Other Important Information

Be sure to know that there are resources available to you on campus to help you have a successful semester. Here are a few:

Where to eat on campus

Fresno State offers a variety of food options on campus for students to choose from. Taco Bell, Subway, The Bucket, name it, we have options! For a list of campus dining options, you can visit the University Dining Services website.

The campus also offers meal plans for both commuter and on campus residents. Meal plan options and costs can be found on their website.

ATMs on campus

You can find multiple ATM locations on campus.

  • EECU can be found outside on the west side of the University Student Union
  • Golden 1 Credit Union offers both an ATM and bank in the lower level of the University Student Union


You have one year to turn in a copy of your immunization card to the Health Center on campus. To turn it in, you may:

  • Mail it to: 5044 N. Barton Avenue M/S HC 81, Fresno, CA 93740
  • Fax it to: 559.278.7602
  • Bring it to: Student Health and Counseling Center (located at Shaw and Barton)
  • For more information, visit their website.

Advising Services

University Advising Services is available to students who have quick advising questions. You can find their office in Joyal 224, or try their online chat feature on their website.

Services for Students with Disabilities

The staff at Services for Students with Disabilities help to coordinate accommodations for students who are entitled under federal legislation. Services may include classroom services, interpreting services, alternative reading materials, etc. If you think you may benefit from any of these services, please contact their office at 559-278-2811, or visit their office in Library, room 1202.

Financial Aid

If you need to turn in paperwork or check the status of your grants or loans, you may want to visit the Financial Aid office located at windows 1 through 4 in the North Lobby of the Joyal Administration building.

Bulldog Card

If you don't already have one, you will need to get your Bulldog Card, or your Fresno State student ID. You can take your picture and pick up your card in their office in Joyal Administration, room 156. Your card will be used for pay-for-print services, library check-out, special discounts on and off campus, textbook rentals and more.

Helpful Links

Food Court & Retail Services

Choice Card

Health Center

Advising Services

Services for Students with Disabilities

Financial Aid

Bulldog Card