College Assistance Migrant Program
Students who wish to apply for CAMP at Fresno State must meet the following criteria:
- Must be first-time freshmen at Fresno State,
- Must have been part of the migrant program anytime from K-12, OR
- You (student) or your parents or guardians must have worked a minimum of 75 days within the past 2 years in agriculture-related work.
- Must be Permanent Resident
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Please contact us at 559.278.4768 for further clarification.
SPECIAL ADMISSIONS: CAMP also provides special admission slots to motivated students who do not meet the college entrance requirements.
COUNSELORS: If you would like to request a CAMP presentation at your high school please contact Outreach Recruiters here.
CAMP Downloadable Poster Click here!
CSU Admission Updates
- CSU Campus will not use SAT or ACT Exam scores in Fall 2021, Winter 2022 and Spring 2022 admissions cycles for any admissions decision.
- Applicants need to: Be a high school graduate or equivalent, Complete the 15 units complete "A-G" pattern of college prep courses and earning a qualifying "A-G" GPA.
- California Residence and CA HS Grads will meet the CSU Minimum eligibility by earning a 2.5 or greater "A-G" GPA.
Access CAMP Application:
Digital CAMP Application:
If you are interested in being part of CAMP and meet the eligibility, please feel free to fill out our CAMP application form. Please scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attached: unofficial transcript, FAFSA confirmation page, Letter of Recommendation.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through email at email@example.com or call our CAMP office at 559.278.4768 Thank you!
|1. Priority application deadline||Oct 1 - Nov 16|
|2. Apply to Fresno State through https://www2.calstate.edu/apply||Oct 1 - Dec. 4|
|3. Waitlist application period||Dec 1 - Jan|
|4. Application/transcript evaluation period||Dec - Jan *|
|5. Mandatory application interviews||Jan - Feb *|
6. CSU Document deadline (must be received by Feb1)
|7. Applicant selection period||Feb - Apr *|
|8. Mandatory 1-day Orientation||Apr 11|
9. Accept/ Decline Admission & Register for Dog Days
|Mar. 15- Jun. 1|
10. If applicable. submit required residancy documents to clear undertmined residency status. Failure to submit required residency documents will default residency status to non-resident / out-of- state for tution purposes
|Mid Mar.- Apr.|
|11. Registration workshop||Jun *|
|12. Attend mandatory Dog Days (new student orientation)||Jun.- Jul.|
13. Submission of Official High School Transcripts Deadline
|15. Early Start Program||Jul - Aug *|
|16. First day of Instruction- Fresno State||Jan. 21|