Renaissance Scholars Program
"Every student is one caring adult away from success." - Josh Shipp
The Renaissance Scholars Program seeks faculty, staff, and community members as mentors for our students.
The Mentoring Program was designed to provide students with additional guidance and support during their college journey. Being a mentor will allow you to help develop students academically, professionally, and socially. You can have a profound impact on the life of a young person.
As a mentor, you are asked to do the following:
- Commit to mentoring for one year
- Attend orientation and training (prior to mentoring)
- Meet with the student at least once a month (face-to-face)
- Attend the Annual Renaissance Scholars Student Recognition Ceremony
We are seeking mentors for next academic year . If you are interested in being a mentor, please contact the Renaissance Scholars Program at Renaissancescholars@mail.fresnostate.edu
- Interest form closes - June
- Orientation/Training - July/August
- Mentor Program Kick-off - September
- Student Recognition Ceremony - May
If you have further questions about the mentoring program please contact Ofelia Gamez at email@example.com.