TRiO Student Support Services Program
SSSP Grant Aid
Our SSSP Supplemental Grant Aid is financial assistance that the SSSP offers to eligible participants each semester. Depending on financial need and availability, participants can be awarded up to $900 per year.
Fall 2022 Grant Aid Applicaiton: TBD
In order to qualify for the Grant Aid, SSSP participant must meet mandatory requirements:
- Be receiving the Pell Grant
- Currently enrolled and carrying 6 or more units
- Have an unmet $900 financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Have a valid FAFSA
After meeting the requirements above, priority will be given to those:
- In their first two years of postsecondary education
- Commit to all Participation Agreement/Responsibilities or enrolled in UNIV 08(01) in current term
- Maintain 2.75+ GPA term/cumulative
- Complete essay application to Grant Aid
TRIO SSSP must verify and confirm the completion of all the above requirements in order for participant to be eligible for the Grant Aid.