Educational Opportunity Program and
Special Support Programs
Admissions and Eligibility
To qualify for admission to California State University, Fresno, through the Educational Opportunity Program, you must:
- Be a California resident or have AB540 status
- Be an undergraduate student with a family history of low income and limited educational achievement
- Demonstrate the potential for success and be motivated to achieve your educational goals
- Be a first-time applicant to the CSU system
EOP Income Criteria
EOP applicants should meet the income guidelines listed in current EOP applications.
This information is also available at the CSU website: http://www.calstate.edu/apply/planning/eop/income.asp
If the link does not work, please type in the URL address and it should take you directly to the income table.
Applying to EOP is now part of the Cal State Apply application.
Apply for admission electronically at http://www.2calstate.edu/apply
The EOP application is included in the Cal State Apply application. To be considered, you must complete the EOP portion of the application. There are several sections to the EOP application. You must complete all sections:
- The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- EOP Parent/Guardian Information & Financial Status
- EOP Biographical Questions
- EOP Recommendations
Contact our office at 559.278.6025 for deadline dates as they will vary.