Educational Opportunity Program and
Special Support Programs
Admissions and Eligibility
To qualify for admission to California State University, Fresno, through the Educational Opportunity Program, you must:
- Be a California resident or have AB540 status
- Be an undergraduate student with a family history of low income and limited educational achievement
- Demonstrate the potential for success and be motivated to achieve your educational goals
- Be a first-time applicant to the CSU system
EOP Income Criteria
EOP applicants should meet the income guidelines listed in current EOP applications.
This information is also available at the CSU website: http://www.calstate.edu/apply/planning/eop/income.asp
If the link does not work, please type in the URL address and it should take you directly to the income table.
To apply for admission through EOP, you must submit an EOP application in addition to the CSU undergraduate admission application.
Submit the following admission materials to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment:
- A California State University Undergraduate Admission Application
- A $70 application fee (effective fall 2020 application cycle) or a Fee Waiver Request Form
- SAT or ACT test scores as required
- Other admission materials as required
You must submit your CSU undergraduate admission application online at www.calstate.edu/apply . Click on the “Apply Online” tab and follow the instructions to submit your undergraduate admission application.
Submit the following to the EOP Admissions Office:
- EOP Applicant Information Form
- EOP Recommendation Form(s)
The EOP application can be submitted electronically by going to www.calstate.edu/apply. After clicking on the “Apply Online” tab, click on the Educational Opportunity Program link and follow the instructions to complete your application.
Applications for the fall semester are accepted beginning October 1. Deadlines will vary from semester to semester. Please contact the EOP Admissions Office for deadline dates. All application materials must be submitted during these dates in order to receive priority consideration.