Educational Opportunity Program and
Special Support Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
We are offering an in-person residential program this summer.
Summer Bridge Dates: Sunday, July 9 through Friday, July 21, 2023
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Summer Bridge is a two-week residential program that supports the transition of first-time freshman into the university.
- Students live in the dorms and receive an orientation-to-college experience that provides information and tools to successfully navigate the campus.
- Students are part of a learning academy where they receive support from an instructor, a counselor, peer mentors, tutors, and other peers.
- Students take a math class to enhance their academic preparation for college.
Sunday, July 9 through Friday, July 21, 2023
- Learn how to navigate the Fresno State campus.
- Receive an in-depth orientation to the college experience.
- Review fall 2023 course selections.
- Finalize financial aid and housing arrangements.
- Make new friends and learn how to effectively work in teams.
- Become familiar with campus resources.
Entering freshman who have been admitted to Fresno State for the fall 2023 semester. Priority will be given to EOP students.
Students selected for Summer Bridge are required to make a commitment for the entire length of the program - July 9 through July 21, 2023.
No, except during specified times. All visitors must check in at the Graves Hall office and are subject to program rules.
We do not encourage students to bring cars; however, it is understood that under certain circumstances it may be necessary.