Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Access, Opportunity and Success
Our division will be leaders in facilitating access, opportunity, and success for students.
To boldly educate and empower students for success.
- Serve the greater good
- Provide outstanding service and exceed expectations
- Solicit feedback and continually improve
- Align financial resources
The following responsibilities form the core work of each division office:
- Promote the mission of the University and the division
- Promote student suceess and serve as student advocates
- Commit to social justice, diversity and inclusion
- Deliver quality programs and services which facilitate student engagement, learning, leadership and support academic goals
- Develop and cultivate collaborations and partnerships with campus community and local
Enhance teaching and learning through best practices, innovative programs, and high impact experiences that attract talented and diverse students and contribute to retention, extraordinary learning, the development of the whole student, and lifelong sucess.
Invest in a dynamic environment to attract, develop, and retain talented and diverse faculty and staff.
Align our physical and technological infrastructure to support a sustainable and welcoming campus environment.
Grow and develop collaborative and engaged community partnerships to increase support for students and the University.