Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management!
We are here to serve you, our students, from the moment you apply for admission to the moment you graduate. Our focus, and number one priority, is you. Our faculty and staff are here to answer your questions and support you in every way we can. You can count on us to help you be successful and reach your goals. Along your Fresno State journey, we want you to feel a sense of pride and belonging. This is your place.
A degree from Fresno State is invaluable. Our academic and co-curricular programs are among the strongest in the country. Our division offers numerous opportunities for growth that will help make you a stronger leader and prepare you in ways that will make your academic degree even more valuable. We hope you take advantage of what we have to offer.
Please feel free to email or call any of our departments at any time. Enjoy your Fresno State experience...Go Dogs!
Kent L. Willis, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Our Mission and Vision
- To educate and empower students for success.
- Our division will be leaders in facilitating access, opportunity, and success for students.
Basic Needs + Academic Support
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management supports students' basic needs and supports students in the classroom.
Building a Culture of Accountability through Assessment
- To measure the success of the themes, departments must constantly evaluate and assess student satisfaction, program effectiveness, and outcomes in order to improve programs, services, and initiatives. Departments must evaluate current programs and make decisions based on assessment data.
Aligning Our Financial Resources Plan
- In response to the financial climate, the Division will utilize resources responsibly and in ways that directly support our themes. In addition, the Division must be committed to securing financial support from new internal and external sources.
Intentional Collaborations On and Off Campus
- By building collaborations with partners on and off campus, the Division can reach a broader audience, share financial and human resources, and strengthen our services and programs.