Central California Educational Opportunity Center
Thank you for your interest in the Educational Opportunity Center. There is NO CHARGE for services! All our services are FREE. Below you will find the eligibility criteria* for program services**:
- Age - You are 18 years of age or older.
- Residency - You are a citizen or national of the U.S.; a permanent resident; or are in the U.S. for other than a temporary purpose and can provide evidence from ICE.
- Live within our Target Area - Fresno, Madera, and Tulare Counties.
- Desire Higher Education - You want to attend a school or college beyond high school or an equivalency program.
- Meet one or both of the Following - You are from a low-income family or neither of your parents graduated or received a degree from a four-year college.
*Eligibility Criteria is based on the Higher Education Act of 1965 and 34 CFR part 644 (§644.3) regulations.
** Resources may still be available if you do not meet these guidelines.
Federal TRIO Programs Annual Low Income Levels
(Effective January 13, 2021)
|Size of Family Unit||Contiguous 48 States, the District of Columbia, and Outlying Jurisdictions||Alaska||Hawaii|
There is no charge for services, you only need to have a desire to pursue a post-secondary education. For more information or to answer questions, please contact our office at 559.278.2280.