University Advising Center
Additionally, with our subscription to the software platform, we are also able to access student success resources from what EAB calls its Academic Affairs Forum. Among those resources are number of infographics that you might find of interest.
- Six key ways faculty can help students successfully navigate their academic careers
- Twenty questions answerable using data from Bulldog Connect Reports
- Sixty one ways to use Bulldog Connect to proactively reach students in need of assistance
- Using Bulldog Connect to identify the need for and creation of differentiated advising approaches
- How Bulldog Connect can help use early academic performance to identify which students succeed or fail, and where we should focus efforts
- What happens to 100 students who start a bachelor's degree? Leaks in the college/university pipeline
Access to Bulldog Connect
|Dropped courses are still showing under Course Detail||
The student dropped all classes but all the classes are still showing in the Term Details.
|Ignore the Term Details if the Course section is not showing courses.||
This is a known bug. CMS Baseline is not expected to release a fix at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
All student, staff, and faculty photos are pulled from Bulldog Card office. Reach out to the card office for instructions on updating your photo. Once your photo is updated the following day your photo will be updated in Bulldog Connect.
Fresno State utilizes an online photo submission process for student ID card printing. Photos are submitted via a personal link sent to your email address. Once printed, your card will be mailed to the mailing address listed on your student portal. For further information on the submission process, please visit the Bulldog ID Cards website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559.278.5608
Preferred names can be changed on your Student Center and will show in Bulldog Connect the next day.
If you would like to update your last name on Bulldog Connect please submit the TDX service order with your new information.