University Advising Center
Please contact us at (559) 278-1787 or email@example.com so we may find the best way to assist you with your questions. Note: there may be a delay in response time due to volume of voicemails and emails being received.
You may also email your assigned undeclared advisor directly or click the link below for steps on how to book an appointment online with us.
Office Hours - Academic Year
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Appointments only: 9:00am - 11:00am & 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Please contact us at (559) 278-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. You can also email your assigned undeclared advisor directly.
University Advising Center
Fresno California 93740-8026
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with an Academic Counselor select one of the following options:
- Call 559.278.1787 and leave a voicemail.
- Email your undeclared advisor directly or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- Schedule or Request an Appointment online via Bulldog Connect
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and an Academic Counselor and we will respond during business hours Monday-Friday. If you are needing immediate assistance, please feel free to contact our office or your major advising center.
Current Fresno State students may use this service to ask an academic counselor general advising questions. We cannot address questions that require us to access your academic records.
NOTE: If you are a prospective (future) student who has not yet been admitted to the university, please contact University Outreach Services at 559.278.2048 or visit www.gotofresnostate.com/
If you are in need of advising specific to your MAJOR, please contact your Major Advising Center.
- If you have attended Fresno State in the past, please make an appointment with an academic counselor by calling 559.278.1787.
- If you have attended other institutions since you were last here, bring copies of those transcripts if you have them (even unofficial ones).
- For application dates and to apply, please visit: Cal State Apply
- If you have never attended Fresno State but have been formally admitted for an upcoming semester, you will need to attend DOG DAYS: New Student Orientation before you may speak with one of our advisors. After attending Dog Days, you are welcome to meet with an advisor.
- If you have never attended Fresno State and have not been formally admitted to the university, please contact University Outreach Services.
Advising Center Feedback Form
Please use this form only to submit feedback about our office. Responses to this form are not checked daily.