Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

University Advising Center


The University Advising Center is the "major department" for undeclared and undecided students. If you have not formally declared a major, or if you are considering changing your major, we invite you to make an appointment with an advisor. 

Please call 559.278.1787, or visit our office in Joyal 224 to make the appointment.

Schedule an Appointment

 Majors cloud


Advising Start Here
Advising Discover
Advising Explore


Advising Declare
Advising Student Stories
Adviser Introductions