Admissions and Recruitment
Fall 2022 ADMISSION INFORMATION
Undergraduate Admissions Application Deadline: October 1 –December 15, 2021
California State University, Fresno will be accepting admission applications for the fall 2022 semester. Students can apply online at https://www2.calstate.edu/apply
The Cal State Apply site has additional information regarding CSU admission. Applicants are encouraged to pay close attention to document deadlines. Applications that remain incomplete will not be processed. Additionally, students can access information regarding fall admission and document deadlines. Click the desired link(s) below.
- Freshmen- IMPORTANT: First-time freshman applicants must choose Pre-Health as a program on the Cal State
Apply application if they wish to pursue a major in:
- Communicative Sciences- Audiology
- Communicative Sciences- Speech Language Pathology
- Kinesiology- Exercise Science
- Public Health- Community Health
- Social Work
- The university is closed to postbaccalaureate unclassified applicants including pre-professionals, and non-matriculated "transitory" students including CSU visitors and concurrent enrollees.
- Applications from non-matriculated “transitory” students including CSU visitors and concurrent enrollees will not be accommodated.
- Pursuant to Executive Order 1084, students seeking a second baccalaureate degree will only be considered for nursing majors.
The CSU priority application filing period is October 1 - December 15, 2021. See specific deadlines below:
Fresno State will accept applications from:
- New First Time Freshmen is December 15, 2021
- New Upper Division Transfers is December 15, 2021
- Returning Undergraduate (application deadline is January 15, 2022)*
*This date is subject to change
Please note: we are closed to lower-division transfers.
Impaction: Fresno State is impacted and will implement heightened admission criteria for both local and non-local students based on space availability.
Questions may be addressed to Admissions and Recruitment at 559.278.2261
The application filing period is October 1 – June 1, 2022*
Fresno State will accept applications from new and returning applicants in the following categories:
- Credential Applicants
- Advanced Certificates
*This date is subject to change. Some majors stop accepting applications before and after the June 1 deadline. Please view Open Majors at Division of Research and Graduate Studies to see open program dates. Please contact the Kremen School of Education and Human Development for credential program dates.
Questions may be addressed to Graduate Admissions at 559.278.4073