Admissions and Recruitment
Be Bold. Be A Bulldog!
Every member of our admissions team, from our director to each campus tour guide, is excited to welcome you to our Bulldog Family. Our dedicated professionals will help guide you through the admissions process.
Fresno State is open to new upper-division transfer and returning applicants for spring 2022. The deadline to apply is August 1 - August 31. For more information about requirements, how to apply, a list of available programs, and deadlines.
Attention New Students:
All incoming students starting in or after Fall 2021 will need to submit proof of immunizations in accordance with CSU Executive Order 803. Click here for more information.
Students who meet the first-time Freshman CSU admissions requirements and have a GPA of 2.0 (CA HS graduates/CA residents) OR 2.47 (non-CA HS graduates and Non-Residents) will be considered for admissions. Students will be admitted based on the capacity of the program (major). For reference, please see historical impaction tables.
- To view the list of impacted programs for first-time freshman students, click here.
- To view a list of impacted programs for upper-division transfer students, click here.
- To review the minimum CSU requirement for first-time freshmen, click here.
- To review the minimum CSU requirement for upper-division transfers, click here.
- No SAT and ACT test scores are required for fall Fall 2022
First-time freshman applicants who are non-California resident or did not graduate from a California high school must have a GPA of 2.47 or above
- Transfer applicants who are non-California resident must have a GPA of 2.40 or above
If you have any questions regarding fall 2021 admission requirements, please contact us at 559.278.2261.
Need help with your Cal State Apply Application?