Student Health and Counseling Center
360 Wellness Challenge
The 360 Wellness Challenge is back! Fresno State students can participate in the challenge as a way to make well-being fun and support mental health management. Submit points all ten weeks and get entered in to WIN one of five $25 gift cards!
Students can earn points by:
- Eating at least 2 servings of fruit or 3 servings of vegetables | 1 point per day
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water | 1 point per day
- Moving for at least 30 minutes | 1 point per day
- Taking a self-care break | 1 point per day
- Completing a weekly challenge featured in our newsletter | 5 points per week
- Participating in a physical activity class | 5 points per week
- Listening to the weekly PAWdcast | 5 points per week
Deadline to register for the Spring 2023 challenge is February12.
For more information or questions contact Georgianna Negron-Long at email@example.com.