Student Health and Counseling Center
360 Wellness Challenge
Join the 360 Wellness Challenge End of Semester Survivor Edition! A month-long challenge using the FytFeed app! Fresno State students can participate in a month-long challenge as a way to make well-being fun and support mental health management. Participants who engage in the challenge will have 12 chances to win a $10 Starbucks gift card or one free sandwich from Ike's. The next challenge kicks of November 6 and runs through December 6, 2023.
Earn points for completing daily challenges and bonus points for comleting weekly challenges designed to help you survive the end of the semester. Log points for:
- Studying (15 Minutes to 1 Hour = 1 Point; 1 to 2 Hours = 2 Points)
- Drinking Water (64 ounces = 1 Point; More than 64 ounces = 2 Points)
- Sleeping (5-6 Hours = 1 Point; 7-9 Hours = 2 Points)
- Eating Healthy Meals (1 Meal = 1 Point; 3 Meals = 2 Points)
- Taking Time for Yourself (15 Minutes = 1 Point; More than 15 Minutes = 2 Points)
- Completing the Weekly Challenge = 25 Bonus Points for Completing Weekly
Review the 360 Wellness Challenge FAQ How-to-Guide.
Need assistance or have questions? Contact Georgianna Negron-Long, via email or Google Chat at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 559.278.6712.