Outreach and Special Programs
Early Outreach K-8th Services
Before Visiting Our CampusFresno State has continually focused on the safety and well-being of our campus community by following state and local public health guidelines as well as California State University polices.
Campus Tour Schedule
Spring 2023: February 1 to May 12 (WE ARE FULLY BOOKED)
- Tours not offered on these dates: Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Jan. 16), President's Day (Feb. 20), Cesar Chavez Day (March 31), Finals Week (May 15-19)
- Additional tours not offered on these dates: Jan. 24-27, March 15-17 and 21-24
*All summer campus tours will be offered Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. due to high summer temperatures. All campus tours will be 50 minutes in duration. Max capacity: 50 students per tour with a minimum of two chaperone's.
- Tours not offered on these dates: Memorial Day (May 29), Juneteenth (June 19), and Independence Day (July 4)
- Tours not offered on these dates: Labor Day (Sept. 4), Veterans Day (Nov. 10), Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 22-24), Finals Week (Dec. 11-15)
- Additional tours not offered on these dates: Oct. 11-13 and 25-27, Nov. 1-3
K-8th Campus Tours
Presentations and Student Panel
Early Outreach Information Booth
Bus Loading and Parking
Traffic Operations: 559.278.2950
Business Hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Daily permits may also be purchased via PayByPhone or in the Fresno State app. Use location number 5446. Guests should park only in valid Green parking lots, except after 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, daily permits are valid in all Yellow and Green parking lots.
In case of an accident with another vehicle or pedestrian, guest should call the Fresno State Police Department Non-Emergency 559.278.8400
High School and Community College Tours
If you are planning to bring a group of high school or community college students please request a campus tour with the Admissions and Recruitment department for additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions