Admissions and Recruitment
Campus Tour Request
Important Reminders for Campus Tour Guests:
- Guests should complete the Daily Health Screening Questionnaire in advance of coming to campus. If the screening questionnaire results in the guest receiving a red X, the guest should not attend the event.
- For outdoor events and activities, face coverings are not required regardless of vaccination status but are highly encouraged if cannot socially distance themselves.
- If guests become ill within two (2) days after the event, they must notify Admissions and Recruitment at 559.278.2261. Admissions and Recruitment will then contact the campus Office of EHS/Risk Management.
- Parking is enforced and daily parking permits can be purchased at any of the parking dispensers for $5.00.
- We are located in the University Center Room 100. The nearest student parking lot can be found in P30. The daily parking permit dispenser can be found near the University Health Center. Please select below from one of the following maps to assist:
Campus Virtual Tour
Take a campus virtual tour with our one of our student tour guidesBegin Tour Now