Office of the University Registrar
Fresno State is in partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). This agency is a national student information warehouse that provides official enrollment and degree information to requestors. A service fee is charged for each verification. Please visit the National Student Clearinghouse website for additional information.
Students can obtain their enrollment and/or degree verifications by completing one of the following options below. All requests are processed by date order received. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing with Option 3.
For information on obtaining a Dean's Certification/Disciplinary Clearance, please click here.
Currently enrolled students can verify enrollment immediately through their "Student Center", free of charge.
- Login to the “Student Center” with your user name and password
- Click on “Student Self Services”
- Click on “Student Center”
- Under Academics, click on the box that says “Other Academic…” and select “Enrollment Verification”
- Click on arrow to the right of the selection
- Select term(s) and information desired and click on submit to view the verification. You can then click the Official Enrollment Verification PDF button to download or print your form.
- The following information can be included in this verification option:
- Program and Plan
- Earned Degrees
- Term and Cum GPA
Fresno State has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment and degree verifications for a fee. Most enrollment and degree verifications requested through NSC are processed within 1-3 business days.
Visit their website to request your enrollment or degree verification now: www.degreeverify.org
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
All verifications are $5 per request. Payment must be received before we can process the request.
Forms can be requested at the Student Services Center in Joyal North Lobby. We are also offering an online request option, see below.
Online Form Submission: Please complete the Enrollment/Degree Verification Request online form. You must attach a copy of a valid photo ID (e.g. Fresno State ID card, driver’s license, state ID, passport). Please attach any forms that are needing to be completed for verification. (NOTE: There is NO FEE for verifications if you use the online request form.)
Items We Are Able to Verify:
- Enrollment Status
- Degrees Earned
- Prospective Grad Date (Student, Self-reported)
- Non-attendance to provide proof you did not complete any coursework at Fresno State
- Pending Degree Completion Letter (Only available to students with initial check letter; must be requested prior to degree conferral)
Items We Are NOT Able to Verify:
- Phone number
- Specific course information from Fresno State, please request an official transcript instead
- Coursework or other academic information from other institutions
Have a question about your enrollment status on NSLDS? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.