Office of the University Registrar
- Please read both pages of the form in order to understand the required signatures.
- Please complete one form per transaction request.
- If you have applied for graduation as an undergraduate, you must submit the form to Undergraduate Degree Evaluations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each undergraduate student who wishes to change his or her major or minor must do so by following the instructions on the on-line major change request form to initiate the procedure.
- New graduate and postbaccalaureate students should visit the Graduate Admissions Office, Joyal Administration Building, Room 121.
- Continuing graduate and postbaccalaureate students should visit the Division of Graduate Studies Office, Thomas Administration Building, Room 132.
- International students should visit the International Admissions Office, Joyal Administration Building, Room 211.