Admissions and Recruitment
Transfers Next Steps
I have applied- Fall 2022
About 7-10 business days after applying at Cal State Apply, you will receive an email with your student ID number. Make sure the spam filters on your email account are set to accept email from mail.fresnostate.edu Important admission notifications will be sent to your Fresno State email account.
Update Cal State Apply Application- If you have enrolled in Fall 2021 courses, please update your course grade by the deadline of January 31, 2022.
Please complete the following steps prior to January 31, 2022:
- Login to Cal State Apply and select Check Status page
- Download a PDF copy of your application to review your academic information and transferable GPA.
- Add any new colleges attended, if needed.Review your transcript Entry for each college
you have attended.
- Ensure ALL courses have been entered
- Review and update the Transferable Flag, if needed.
- Update ALL grades for fall 2021 coursework
- Ensure all spring 2022 courses are entered
- Ensure repeated courses have a grade of RP and Academic Renewal courses have a grade of AR
- Update your General Education information, if needed.
- For further details on ensuring your college coursework is accurate, please refer to the Cal State Apply Transfer Application Guide
I have been admitted
Accept your admission and register for online Dog Days orientation beginning March 15, 2022, thru June 1, 2022