What is Academic Coaching?
SupportNet's' Academic Coaches recognize that the student journey is impacted by more than just academics. As such, the SupportNet team works in partnership with students, listening to their story and helping them reach their fullest potential at Fresno State. In a dedicated, one-on-one setting, students can explore topics such as motivation, learning styles, study skills and much more.
What's Happening This Month in SupportNet?
- In person and online Academic Success Workshops are available to all Fresno State
students (Check out the Academic Success Workshops page for more information)
- Successfully Transition to On-Campus Life (9/3 and 9/7)
- Discovering & Applying Your Learning Style (9/10)
- 10 Free Software that Can Boost College Student success (9/14)
- Note Taking & Textbook Navigation (9/17)
- Set, Follow, Achieve: S.M.A.R.T. Goal-Setting (9/20)
- Me, Myself & I Self Care (9/23)
- Stress Management for Academic Success (9/27)
- A Time for Time Management (9/28)
How Do I Get Started?
Not sure where to begin? Review the quick statements below to take you where you need to go.
I would like to meet one-on-one with an Academic Coach for tips and strategies for my classes.Schedule an Appointment
I would like some quick tools on how to better organize and study for my classes (note taking, time management, etc.).Check Out Online Resources
Student Referral to SupportNet
I would like to refer a student to SupportNet for academic coaching.Learn of Referral Instructions
SupportNet Workshop Request
I would like to request a SupportNet workshop for my class and/or organization.Invite Us Into Your Space
|8:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Lower level of the Henry Madden Library|