Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Office of the University Registrar

Certification of Coursework 

You can request certification of your VA educational benefits online!

Service members, veterans and dependents who want to use their federal VA educational benefits while enrolled at Fresno State must submit a Veterans Benefits Certification Request each term of enrollment.

CLICK HERE to access a step by step guide on how to request certification using your My Fresno State Student Center.

Note: Students receiving only the California Veterans Fee Waiver Program are NOT required to fill out the form.

Fresno State Veterans Education Benefit Certifying Officials:

  • Robyn Gutierrez, Veterans Coordinator
  • Christy Gorden, Veterans Advisor
  • Laura Yager, University Registrar/Director of Veterans Services

Any changes to enrollment (adds/drops/complete withdrawal) must be reported to the Veterans Resource Center immediately.  Please call (559) 278-6036 for more information regarding our certification process.