Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Student Involvement

Frequently Asked Questions

Common questions from our clubs & organizations


Fundraising & Finances

Serving & Selling Food on Campus

See food distribution chart located here.

The Food Waiver form can be accessed here. 

Complete and submit a Food Waiver Form detailing your request at least 30 days in advance of your event.

Contact the Environmental Health and Safety, Risk Management & Sustainability Department at 559.278.7422 or visit here.

Only Pepsi products are allowed to be served on campus. A large water container with individual cups is OK.