Admissions and Recruitment
Counselor Dashboards Tutorials
High School and Community Dashboards
About The Dashboards
Starting fall 2016, Undergraduate Student Recruitment and the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at Fresno State launched a platform in the form of a dashboard to give our partnering institutions the ability to view admissions and persistence data for their respective campus. This information is presented in the form of two separate dashboards: one for admission information and one showing persistence and graduation trends. Both are available to our high school and community college partners.
Purpose Of The Counselor Admissions Dashboard:
- Provide selected student-level admission data to counselors for applicants from their institution.
- Track number of applicants from your institution as compared to previous years.
- Assist counselors in identifying students who have incomplete applications allow drill downs to what they are missing such as unpaid application fee and test scores.
- Assist counselors in identifying students who are required to take certain tests such as ELM/EPT as well as those required to register for Early Start Program.
- Assist counselors in identifying students who have not accepted their admission or registered for Dog Days (new student orientation).
- Provide admission status of students.
- Provide enrollment status of students for the upcoming term.
- Provide various indicators such as EOP status, majors, Smittcamp, athletes, and others.
Purpose For The Persistence and Graduation Dashboard:
- Provide selected persistence and graduation aggregated data to counselors for cohorts of enrolled students from their institution.
- Provide and compares various retention data such as GPA, graduation and retention rates for students based on academic programs, gender, ethnicity, first generation, and others.
How To Receive Access:
- Institutions who wish to become a partner and receive access to the dashboards must go through a vetting process starting with inquiring about the tools through Undergraduate Student Recruitment. Needs of your institutions will be evaluated.
- If you are a high school, your school district must agree to sign a data sharing agreement provided by Fresno State.
|High School Partners
|Community College Partners
|Please check back for a list of our community college partners
Screenshot of Counselor Admission Dashboard
Screenshot of Persistence and Graduation Dashboard