How to pay
Dog Days Student Fees
The $70 Dog Days student fee can be paid through the Fresno State CASH Net System online, in-person in the Cashier's Office in the Joyal Administration building South Lobby, or through the mail. Students who wish to pay by check through the mail need to include their Fresno State student ID number on the check and "Dog Days" on the memo line.
Students who will be attending Dog Days in-person will have the option to bring a guest if space allows. The fee is $25 per guest for anyone over the age of 6 years old. Payments for guest can be made through the same means as student payments. The instructions below will guide you through paying for a guest through the CASHNet payment system. You can access the system through the my.fresnostate.edu Student Center.
1. On the Student Center click on the third green arrow titled "My Finances".
2. Click on "View eBills/Make a Payment"
3. Click on "Dog Days Guest Fee"
4. Click on "Pmt-Dog Days Guest Fee" and add 1 or 2 guests depending on your reservation
5. Click "Add to payment"
6. Complete your payment.
- Once you add the guest online you also have the option of paying in-person at the Cashiers Office in the Joyal Administration building.
Payment information options can be found on the Student Accounts website.
Questions can be directed to the Dog Days office at firstname.lastname@example.org.